When Black Birds Fly Release Date Trailer When Black Birds Fly Release Date Trailer

FUCK YES.

Can't wait to subject others and myself to the full film.

*waits in dark corner*

Blown Minded Blown Minded

I get this feeling of being horribly alone and unappreciated. The great things that come to be from your mind are cast aside by the 'small minded fools.'

This spoke to me on every level in which I perceived to have been intentional. Or maybe I projected my own feeling onto it. Either way, I'm forever changed by this work of art.

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

Delightfuly demented and perverse. Hurt me more.

Obsolescence Obsolescence

Fucking hell.

Limbo Flash Limbo Flash

You're a copycat. Good job.

Gangnam Style Soundboard Gangnam Style Soundboard

For the record, I hate this stupid bullshit. For me, it is the manifestation on ignorance and should be wiped from this earth by fire.

Now, the high rating came from your ability to take such an outdated idea and make it somewhat interesting. Giving the user the ability to make a mentally challenged mix of this already dumb song. Basically, I'm judging this on functionality as apposed to the content based on my personal tastes.

Your welcome.

Death Slumber: Lucid Death Slumber: Lucid

Way to out-industrial me.

Butthole. :P

Phonometrologist responds:

lol no
You and Anchorwind create better industrial than I ever could. I'm actually quite unsatisfied for the little "industrial" section I was going for. It takes quite a different mode of thinking for me

Peanut Butter Sandwich Peanut Butter Sandwich

Brilliance.

Innocence Innocence

I really appreciate the subtlety of this piece. And its connection to the art that inspired it... just beautiful.

Phonometrologist responds:

You shall find it interesting to know that Anchorwind and your "Full Circle" piece inspired this track. Refresh your cache and listen again... when I first uploaded this, I accidentally muted a track.

The Dunwich Horror The Dunwich Horror

I see a lot of Todd McFarlane in this.

Very nice.

Ccrawler responds:

Thanks dude, terrific compliment.

AnchorGrinder Logo Concept AnchorGrinder Logo Concept

Yep. THAT ONE!

I feel better now.

HG 2015 Logo Concepts HG 2015 Logo Concepts

I approve of this so hard. Lube free, brutal approval.

BTW, remember that AG logo thingamajig we did a while back?

Think we should throw it out here in the digital wild for judgement?

Anchorwind responds:

I think I know which one you're talking about. Not quite sure.