When Black Birds Fly Release Date Trailer When Black Birds Fly Release Date Trailer

FUCK YES.

Can't wait to subject others and myself to the full film.

*waits in dark corner*

Blown Minded Blown Minded

I get this feeling of being horribly alone and unappreciated. The great things that come to be from your mind are cast aside by the 'small minded fools.'

This spoke to me on every level in which I perceived to have been intentional. Or maybe I projected my own feeling onto it. Either way, I'm forever changed by this work of art.

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

Delightfuly demented and perverse. Hurt me more.

Video Games...All  Night Video Games...All Night

I can relate to it. Becoming a zombie in gront of a screen, playing a game you've played a billion times by now. But, there isn't anything going on here. You didnt even animate his hands working the controller. And if you play modern warfare like I do, the facial expression would have been much angrier.

OppiKoppiMovie OppiKoppiMovie

THE ONLY thing that saved this was Conan as a creepy Mexican.

Da Thingus Da Thingus

This one was tough to call. I appreciated the humor but it wasn't making me laugh. I really don't know how to explain it. And I was fine with the animation except for when the characters were speaking. You did good though. Just needs some work still if you ask me.

mohawkade responds:

This one I didn't put my full effort into, nor did I plan to to reflect the terrible production quality that game had as well.

Bambee Bambee

Yup

It looks like Ren and Stimpy is showing its insane influence again. Nice job!

W.A.R W.A.R

This is just simply amazing animation. And at the end of the ultra violence I especialy loved the faces. they looked straight out of Ren And Stimpy and John K. drew them himself. Fucking kudos man.