View Profile TheHeartgrinder

12 Movie Reviews

Pigeons could never reach that stage of civilization. Everyone knows birds aren't real.

LONG LIVE NEWGROUNDS

I feel like this is George Jetson but placed in the actual future. Good stuff.

8 Game Reviews

I'm kinda bummed there wasn't any pee. Good game, though.

I, Donald Trump, under the watchful anus of Ben Shapiro, plan to enact the following policy in my first 1,222,333,444,555 in office. I will free buttplugs for all citizens, and I promise, I will also work with Mexico to ensure mutual cooperation of watersports. It is also, with slippery honour, that I Donald Trump, will extreme tax hike on lube!

To my rival in this race, Roy Moore, I want to say you have been a really moist person to fight this race with, but now I wish you nothing but urine in the future. As we know, there can only be one winner here, and I want to thank my supporters, you have all been bigly throughout this campaign.

In closing, I just want to say, no matter who you are, or where you live, I am your president, and I want you to remember that time I let Russian hookers pee on me!

Suck my tiny flaccid cock!

Little-Rena responds:

And tiny hands too!

Fucking hell.

116 Audio Reviews

I'm here to promote druuuuuuuuuggggggggssssssss

Anchorwind responds:

i must strongly stress right now that when i say acid i mean acid.

Keep it up you sexy bitch.

whyismypeethick.cum

27 Art Reviews

Primus sucks!

Very Clive Barker. Especially in the choice of colors and physical texture of the piece.

Love it.

As always, incredible work. And I'm with everyone else that appreciates your kind and sincere words on Newgrounds. I don't think I could agree with you more.

Just the other day I told @RobertCanStop101 "I kinda hope it gets so bad out there that it causes animators to flock to sites like Newgrounds. NG is really starting to feel like one of the last bastions of free expression."

EDIT* Gunstar Heroes was the shit back in the day. I play it every once in a while when I'm feeling particularly down and need a shot of childhood nostalgia. :)

Damaged Art(ist)